Donate to ICS
- Tue 8/30/2016: FHR #4: Building, Repairing, & Protecting Credit (registration is required)
- Wed 8/31/2016: Financial Coaching Meet & Greet
- Tue 9/6/2016: FHR #1: Making Ends Meet (registration is required)
- Thu 9/8/2016: Credit Builder Orientation (registration required)
- Tue 9/13/2016: FHR #2: Budgeting and Savings (Registration is required)
Flickr WidgetFlickr Badge Widget
- Welcome Traci!
- Client Spotlight: Dulce!
- Living and Saving as a Millennial Living with Your Parents
- Budgeting the Seasons
- Client Spotlight: Lizbeth!
- Arts and Crafts for Summer!
- Things To Do Around Portland This Summer!
- Undoing Racism & Community Organizing
- Tax Credits You May See This Year
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Workshop
Category Archives: Client Stories
How did you become involved with Innovative Changes? I met Rachell Hall at an event that was sponsored at Portland State University (PSU). She shared with me information on your programs one of the programs (specifically the credit builder loan). … Continue reading
How did you hear get involved with Innovative Changes? My mother volunteers close to their office and told me about it. What programs have you participated in? What have you learned from these programs services? I participated in their research … Continue reading
How did you hear/get involved with Innovative Changes? I learned of Innovative Changes through a presentation at my place of employment. What programs have you participated in? What have you learned from these programs/services? I participated in the loan program … Continue reading
How did you first hear about and get involved with IC$? Impact Northwest referred me when I mentioned I was thinking about going back to school. What and where did you study and what interested you in this subject? Architecture … Continue reading
A loan with Innovative Changes was the first positive line on Brandi’s credit report after her bankruptcy. She had come to IC$ through PCRI a year and a half ago trying to build her credit, hoping that soon she could … Continue reading
How did you first hear about and get involved with IC$? I first heard about IC from my boyfriend during my freshman year in college. His mom is a grant writer and told him about the program so we both … Continue reading
By Andrea Kerwin When Makeda first began the financial coaching program, she knew she had debt but she was hesitant to sit down and look at it. A female entrepreneur in the process of starting her own business, Makeda wanted … Continue reading
By Alanna Hoyman-Browe Ruth was very skeptical when a co-worker referred her to Innovative Changes for an Individual Development Account (IDA). As someone who moved here years ago from the Philippines, she had learned the hard way that things that … Continue reading
By Alanna Hoyman-Browe For many people, losing their job can throw their family into a real financial emergency. And if it hadn’t been for the Women’s Leadership Peer Group this might have been the case for Nicole and her family. … Continue reading