The first step in helping people transition out of poverty is to provide practical, comprehensive financial education. The second step is to provide the tangible resources necessary to help them overcome real barriers. IC$ offers loan products designed to increase our customers’ financial resiliency:
- Opportunity Loans: Installment loans ranging from $100 to $1000 amortized over a period up to twelve months designed to help low- and moderate-income customers sustainably transition into a position of greater financial control and longer-term stability. To qualify for an opportunity loan, you must be referred by one of our trained referring partners.
- Credit Builder Loans: Installment loans of $150 amortized over twelve months, designed for those who wish to build, repair, or improve existing credit scores in order to increase their long-term ability to create and sustain wealth. To qualify for a credit builder loan, you must be referred by one of our trained referring partners or you must have completed all four parts of our Financial Household Resiliency workshops.
- Dreamer Loans: An installment loan of $465 amortized over a period of up to 12 months that is designed to help qualifying childhood arrivals, under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, pay for the cost filing the application with immigration. To qualify for a Dreamer loan, you must be referred by one of our trained referring partners.
- Bradley Angle Loans: Installment loans ranging from $100-$500, specifically for Bradley Angle House clients who are working to strategically manage their finances to improve household stability.To qualify for a Bradley Angle loan you must be referred by Bradley Angle House.
- Oregon Accessibility Loans: Installment loans ranging from $1800-$5000 specifically available for clients of Community Vision to purchase assisted technology. These loans are in their pilot phase. All loans are put before a loan committee for approval. To qualify for an accessibility loan, you must be referred by Community Vision, Inc.
In order to access our loan program, clients must be referred by a trained referring partner. Please see our Becoming a Partner page for more information on how to become a referring partner, or contact us for more information about our loan program. Please visit our Eligibility page to find out if you are eligible for a loan from Innovative Changes.