Any individual referred by a Partner who meets the criteria for a Qualified Borrower is eligible. To qualify you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid U.S. government-issued photo I.D. or Matricula card.
- Provide proof of Oregon residency; OR ID or 1 utility bill or 2 pieces of mail (not including magazine subscriptions or shut-off notices) listing current address & sent within 60 days of application.
- Provide verifiable history of either steady residence or employment for a period of six months prior to the application date.
- Provide proof of income: Requests up to $300 require proof for 1 full calendar month, between $350 to $500 require at least 3 full consecutive calendar months, and between $550 and $1,000 require at least 6 full consecutive calendar months prior to date of the application.
- Have at least one open and active bank account that reflects the same address as that on the application and covers at least the 30 day period prior to the application date. Bank account waivers are available in some cases. Certain conditions apply.
- Applicant may not have defaulted on any previous IC$ loans.
- Provide at least 2 Personal References, including one from the Referring Partner.
- Not be involved in pending bankruptcy or have had one discharged within the past 6 months (exception: Credit Builder Loan may be accessed to begin rebuilding credit w/in 6 mos. of a discharge but not if discharge is still pending).
- IC$ will also run a sub-prime credit check to identify any instances of fraud, outstanding payday loans, and confirm the consumer’s identity. Additional criteria may apply.
Contact us at (503) 249-5205 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the loan program.
Education and Credit Services Eligibility
Our education and credit services are open to anyone referred by a Partner or other organization, or who is interested in our services.
To Refer an Individual
Contact Emmy Callero at (503) 249-5205 or email@example.com for more information.
Individuals are accepted on a first come, first served basis and will be put on a waiting list if space in the program is currently unavailable. We will schedule an initial meeting with the individual.