Are you receiving your payment reminders?
If you chose to receive your payment reminders by email, make sure that they are coming to your inbox and not your junk mail. If you would like to change the way that you receive reminders (by mail, by email, or by phone call) let us know! Call us at 503-249-5205.
How to make your loan payment:
1. You can MAIL your payment by check or money order to:
- Innovative Changes, 2010 Lloyd Center, Portland, OR 97232
2. You can DROP OFF your payment at our office in the Lloyd Center Mall (Suite 2010) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
- We accept cash, check or money order.
- Please call 503-249-5205 if you have any questions.
3. Or, you can make a loan payment ONLINE via Pay Pal. We only accept debit or pre-paid cards (not credit cards). You can make the payment by clicking the button below and filling out the necessary information- purpose (ex: November loan payment from J. Smith) and amount. Note: Although the site lists your payment as a donation, it directly goes towards paying off your loan, but you MUST make sure we know that the payment is from you!
4. Or set up AUTOMATIC BILL PAY with your bank. Go in and give them our address (2010 Lloyd Center, Portland, OR 97232) and the date that you would like to have your payment sent out every month.
5. SIGN UP FOR ACH! Automatic Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network that allows us to direct deposit your loan payments into our account. If you would like to sign up for this, please fill out the form on the back of this sheet and send or fax it back to us (please do not email for security reasons). ACH is a good idea if you have a bank account and a reliable balance in your account on your monthly loan due date. If this does not fit you, ACH is not the best option. If you have any questions, or would like the form to sign up, give us a call: 503-249-5205. We will need your bank name and address, and account and routing numbers.
We are here to help!
Are you having trouble making your payment this month, or afraid that it might be a little late? Let us know! We understand that unexpected events and expenses can make it hard to keep your finances on track, and Innovative Changes wants to be there for you in such cases. Innovative Changes is flexible and willing to work with our borrowers to satisfy loan obligations, and in return we ask for honest and timely communication. Remember, if you know your payment is going to be late, let us know ahead of time and we might be able to avoid charging a late fee, or sending out a late notice.